Our Terms & Conditions
1.1 This agreement is between GoMoWorld and the end user / person who has downloaded the GoMoWorld eSim service application onto their Device and opened an account with GoMoWorld (“you” / “Customer”) and governs the relationship for the provision of the GoMoWorld eSim service (the “GoMoWorld eSim Service”), the GoMoWorld Data Plan (hereinafter defined) and the data services that you use.
1.2 This agreement will commence, and a binding contract will exist between GoMoWorld and you when you download the GoMoWorld eSim Service app onto your Device and you start using the GoMoWorld eSim Service, the applicable GoMoWorld Data Plan and the data services that you use. It will continue until terminated as set forth herein.
1.3 If you are under 18 years old, your parent or legal guardian must also read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. You agree that you are responsible for paying the charges to use the GoMoWorld eSim Service, or if you are under 18, that you have permission to use the GoMoWorld eSim Service from the adult responsible for paying the charges.
2. GoMoWorld eSim Service
2.1 The GoMoWorld eSim Service provides you with prepaid cellular data plans in the countries listed on the GoMoWorld eSim Service application (“GoMoWorld eSim Service app”) (allowance of data valid for a certain duration) to enable you to connect your Device to the internet (the “GoMoWorld Data Plan(s)”).
2.2 The GoMoWorld eSim Service is sold exclusively on a prepaid basis.
2.3 The GoMoWorld eSim Service only works on network unlocked devices which are eSim compatible, which can use the Access Point Name (APN). In order to use GoMoWorld eSim Service you will need to download the GoMoWorld eSim Service app onto your Device. The GoMoWorld eSim Service requires a few pre-conditions in your Device settings to grant the right privileges to the GoMoWorld app e.g. eSim installation privileges. Without this privilege, the GoMoWorld eSim app cannot be installed and GoMoWorld eSim Service cannot be provided to you. You will also need to make sure your Device is eSim compatible and it is your responsibility to check the compatibility of your Device as the GoMoWorld eSim Service app will download an eSim to your Device. In addition when you download the GoMoWorld eSim Service app GoMoWorld will seek to check the compatibility of your Device in order for you to use the GoMoWorld eSim Service on your Device. You are responsible for your Device and for the settings for GoMoWorld app on your Device.
2.4 In providing the GoMoWorld eSim Service to you GoMoWorld is not providing you with a phone number, and is not providing you with the ability to place or receive voice telephone calls (including calls to 999, 911, 112 and other emergency numbers) or send or receive SMS or text messages.
2.5 To support the GoMoWorld eSim Service, GoMoWorld and its affiliates have entered into agreements with various cellular carriers / mobile operators around the world to access their cellular / mobile networks. GoMoWorld aims to provide you with the GoMoWorld eSim Service at all times. However, due to the nature of mobile technology, you accept that it is impossible to provide a fault-free service. Equally overseas networks may be limited in quality and coverage. For operational reasons GoMoWorld may decide at its sole discretion to refuse to provide any part of the GoMoWorld eSim Service to you for example, GoMoWorld may bar you from using certain overseas networks.
2.6 You must only use a Device which is legally approved for connection to a mobile network.
2.7 You must not use your Device or the GoMoWorld eSim Service in a way that in our view is abusive, illegal, fraudulent, a nuisance or for criminal activities.
2.8 You must not re-sell to anyone else any part of the GoMoWorld eSim Service.
2.9 GoMoWorld does not make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability or continuous supply of the content or information contained on any third-party sites or resources accessed via the GoMoWorld eSim Service.You are solely responsible for the use of the GoMoWorld eSim Service and the content transmitted via the GoMoWorld eSim Service. GoMoWorld will not be responsible for any content sent, accessed or received by you and under no circumstances shall GoMoWorld be liable for any loss, expenses, or damages incurred or suffered by you resulting from your access to, misuse or non-conforming use of the GoMoWorld eSim Service and/or GoMoWorld Data Plan.
2.10 The GoMoWorld eSim remains the exclusive property of GoMoWorld.
2.11 Tethering (Personal hotspot) is supported.
2.12 You may not use your GoMoWorld eSim Service in a way that adversely impacts the service to our other GoMoWorld customers.
2.13 The GoMoWorld eSim Service may not be available in all areas within a territory as GoMoWorld uses the networks of other mobile operators.
2.14 By downloading the GoMoWorld eSim Service app and using the GoMoWorld eSim Service you agree that you are authorised to use the GoMoWorld eSim Service and are responsible for paying for the GoMoWorld Data Plan as per the terms of this agreement.
2.15 GoMoWorld will not be responsible for any harm you suffer from any virus that gains access to your Device, whether transmitted via the GoMoWorld eSim Service or otherwise. It is your responsibility to protect your equipment with suitable anti-virus software.
2.16 The settings in the GoMoWorld app are not mandatory but are necessary to make the GoMoWorld eSim Service work effectively and efficiently. For instance, if you enable push notifications on the GoMoWorld eSim Service app it will allow you to be informed in real time when your data plan limit in your GoMoWorld Data Plan is respectively reached at thresholds of time availability or data consumption. By enabling the location on your Device on the GoMoWorld eSim Service the GoMoWord eSim Service app will be able to recommend a plan for your current location. GoMoWorld cannot be held responsible in case the service is not working efficiently if those requirements have not been fulfilled.
3. GoMoWorld Data Plan
3.1 The GoMoWorld eSim Service is not preloaded with data and a GoMoWorld Data Plan must be purchased in order to use data with the GoMoWorld eSim Service. You cannot have simultaneous active GoMoWorld Data Plans at the same time in the same zone on your Device i.e. you can only avail of one active GoMoWorld Data Plan at a time on your Device.
3.2 When you purchase a GoMoWorld Data Plan the fixed time period / duration of the data plan will start from when it is activated by you when you click the ‘start’ button in the GoMoWorld eSim Service app. The fixed period duration and the applicable price to be paid for each GoMoWorld Data Plan is set out in the GoMoWorld eSim Service app. You should only click the ‘start’ button at your destination as the fixed period duration of the GoMoWorld Data Plan will commence when you click the ‘start’ button.
3.3 When the GoMoWorld Data Plan expires all credit for the GoMoWorld Data Plan will be lost.
3.4 The GoMoWorld Data Plan once sold to you cannot be returned by you to GoMoWorld.
3.5 The GoMoWorld Data Plan only allows for 'data usage' as defined by the Global System for Mobile Association (GSMA). For the avoidance of doubt all other services, including voice calls, SMS, and MMS cannot be made with the GoMoWorld eSim Service. The countries in which you can use the GoMoWorld Data Plans are listed in the GoMoWorld eSim Service app. Available offers and GoMoWorld Data Plans may change from time to time.
3.6 Available GoMoWorld Data Plans may change from time to time and may depend on the country you are currently in or visiting.
3.7 GoMoWorld reserves the right to modify its prices at any time for available GoMoWorld Data Plans. You will be invoiced on the basis of the price in force for the GoMoWorld Data Plan you choose at the time of validation of your order for the GoMoWorld Data Plan.
3.8 GoMoWorld may make changes to or withdraw GoMoWorld Data Plans at any time and GoMoWorld may make changes to or introduce new terms to this agreement at any time. GoMoWorld will give reasonable notice of these changes which will apply when we publish details of them on the GoMoWorld eSim Service app or on the GoMoWorld eSim Service website. By continuing to use the GoMoWorld eSim Service or purchasing a GoMoWorld Data Plan after we have notified you of a change to a GoMoWorld Data Plan or of any other agreement terms, you agree to these changes. If you are not happy with any of these changes, you do not have to continue to purchase a GoMoWorld Data Plan or use the GoMoWorld eSim Service. In addition GoMoWorld may make changes to the layout and format of the GoMoWorld eSim Service app at any time.
3.9 A summary of your order information for the GoMoWorld Data Plan which you have purchased will appear in the Settings>Order History in the GoMoWorld eSim Service app where you will be able to download the receipt for any and all transactions made for the purchase of the GoMoWorld Data Plan.
4.1 When you purchase a GoMoWorld Data Plan payment must be made before the GoMoWorld Data Plan becomes active. You do this by choosing your applicable GoMoWorld Data Plan and by ‘topping up’ your account.
4.2 Confirming your GoMoWorld Data Plan order means that you have to pay the indicated price for the applicable GoMoWorld Data Plan that you have chosen.
4.3 Payment for the purchase of your GoMoWorld Data Plan is made via the payment methods set out in GoMoWorld eSim Service app. By choosing your applicable GoMoWorld Data Plan and by making an online purchase for the GoMoWorld Data Plan, you consent and authorise GoMoWorld to automatically debit the bank debit / credit card (or any other authorised payment methods set out in GoMoWorld eSim Service app) used for the purchase of the GoMoWorld Data Plan and for any future purchases of GoMoWorld Data Plans.
4.4 The default transaction currency for the GoMoWorld Data Plans shall be Euro. All charges for the GoMoWorld Data Plans regardless of their origin are payable in Euro. The prices of the GoMoWorld Data Plans are indicated in Euro with VAT included and other taxes applicable on the day of the order & depending on the country of the buyer). The VAT rate will depend on your “Country of Origin” (this is derived automatically from the Appstore/playstore-associated country for your Device or can be changed via the online form on the GoMoWorld eSim Service app.
4.5 GoMoWorld shall not be required to refund any balance remaining in any GoMoWorld Data Plan purchased by you regardless of whether GoMoWorld Data Plan have been activated by you except where there is a clear error caused by GoMoWorld and GoMoWorld has not been able to resolve the error.
4.8 GoMoWorld reserves the right not to record a payment and not to confirm an order for a GoMoWorld Data Plan in the event of a problem with supply, or in case of difficulty concerning the order received.
5. Losing your SIM /Mobile Phone
5.1 In the event your Device is stolen, destroyed or lost, you must notify GoMoWorld immediately as you will remain responsible for any use of the GoMoWorld eSim Service and the use of a GoMoWorld Data Plan until you tell us it is lost.
5.2 Where your Device is lost we do not give you any refund for the GoMoWorld Data Plan that you have paid for in advance however if you download the GoMoWorld eSim Service app onto your new / replacement Device you shall be able to continue to use the GoMoWorld Data Plan that you have purchased from GoMoWorld.
6. Suspension, disconnection and termination of the agreement
6.1 You can terminate your agreement and cancel your GoMoWorld eSim Service at any time. The agreement will automatically terminate if you delete the GoMoWorld eSim Service app from your Device. In the event you terminate the agreement you will lose any unused GoMoWorld Data Plan credit.
6.2 GoMoWorld can suspend restrict or stop providing the GoMoWorld eSim Service to you if:
- we believe your GoMoWorld eSim Service is being used in breach of this agreement.
- the time period for your GoMoWorld Data Plan has expired.
- you do not comply with the terms of this agreement.
- we believe that when you have topped up or purchased a GoMoWorld Data Plan, you have used a stolen or false debit or credit / debit card or if any debit or credit card transaction is at some time charged back to us.
- any of the information provided by you upon purchasing a GoMoWorld Data Plan is found to be false or unauthorised;
- you do anything (or allow anything to be done) which we think may damage or affect the operation or security of the GoMoWorld eSim Service.
- you abuse GoMoWorld eSim Service by improper usage, including for illegal or unethical purposes.
- you are using the GoMoWorld eSim Service in your home territory /country.
- you are a permanent roamer in another country.
- we are required to do so by the Government and/or emergency service organisation or any other competent body or lawful authority.
- in the event we have to make repairs to or carry out maintenance of the GoMoWorld eSim Service, or for operational or security reasons.
- you notify GoMoWorld that your Device has been stolen/lost/damaged or destroyed.
6.3 If we have to disconnect your GoMoWorld eSim Service for any of the reasons outlined in this agreement, you will lose any credit held on your GoMoWorld eSim Service account.
6.4 GoMoWorld can terminate this agreement immediately if you do not rectify the reason underlying the suspension of the GoMoWorld eSim Service pursuant to clause 6.2.
6.5 GoMoWorld can terminate this agreement upon giving 30 days’ notice to you. Upon termination, GoMoWorld shall have the right to disconnect your access to GoMoWorld eSim Service and/or GoMoWorld Data Plan.
7. Limitation of Liability
7.1 GoMoWorld will have no liability to you (or to anyone claiming through you) for any indirect or consequential loss (whether or not foreseen or foreseeable and including loss of profit or loss of goodwill, loss of income or profit; loss of use of the services; lost business or missed opportunities) special, punitive, exemplary losses suffered by you for any reason whatsoever and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing by reason of:
- the suspension or termination of the GoMoWorld eSim Service or this agreement or the interruption of or failure of GoMoWorld to provide the GoMoWorld eSim Service;
- any data transmitted to or by your Device being altered, used or lost;
- any failure, interruption, delay, suspension or restriction in performing its obligations under this agreement arising as a consequence of circumstances outside its reasonable control (including but not limited to any act of God, government control restrictions or prohibitions, any other act or omission of any public or regulatory authority (whether local, national, international or supranational), an act of default of any third party, supplier, agent or other person, strikes, work stoppages or labour disputes;
- inaccurate or misleading or unlawful information provided to you via the GoMoWorld eSim Service;
- the acts and/or omissions of other third party service providers;
- any failure or malfunction of your Device, or of any equipment or services used by you or otherwise provided to you by a third-party provider;
- any loss or damage caused by any: a) errors, viruses or bugs present in or arising from your use of the GoMoWorld eSim Service that are not directly caused by or attributable to us; or b) incompatibility of the GoMoWorld eSim Service with any other software, hardware or material on your Device.
7.2 In all cases except where our negligence causes death or personal injury, our liability to you for each claim or a series of related claims will not be more than the amount of the applicable GoMoWorld Data Plan that you have purchased from GoMoWorld.
- GoMoWorld has no control over the telecommunications systems of other mobile / cellular networks in which GoMoWorld eSim Service may be used or interconnect and it makes no representation and gives no warranty as to the performance or provision of the GoMoWorld eSim Service when being relayed through such networks or when roaming in other countries.
- All conditions, warranties and representations implied by law in relation to our provision of the GoMoWorld eSim Service are excluded to the extent permitted by law. This agreement (including the limitations in this clause 7) does not affect any legal rights you have as a consumer.
8. Personal Data
8.1 Within this clause “Consent”, “Data Controller”, “Data Subject”, “Personal Data” and “Processing” shall have the same meanings as in the Applicable Data Protection Law and “Processed” and “Process” shall be construed in accordance with the definition of “Processing”.
8.3 In respect of the Processing of Personal Data by GoMoWorld under or in connection with this agreement GoMoWorld shall:
8.3.1 only Process Personal Data to the extent required to provide the GoMoWorld eSim Services to you in accordance with the terms of the agreement;
8.3.2 save in accordance with the your instructions not otherwise modify, amend or alter the contents of the Personal Data;
8.3.3. comply with its obligations under Article 32 of the GDPR to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the Processing undertaken by GoMoWorld under or in connection with this agreement;
8.3.4 comply with Applicable Data Protection Law.
GoMoWorld does not disclose your Personal Data, except:
8.4.1 where you have given GoMoWorld Consent;
8.4.2 where GoMoWorld is required or permitted to do so by law; or
8.4.3 where necessary for the purposes of this agreement, to other trusted third party entities including our group companies, affiliates, payment processors and other network operators when you roam abroad (“Processors” and or “Sub-Processor”).
- From time to time GoMoWorld may change the way it Processes your Personal Where GoMoWorld believes you may not reasonably expect such changes, GoMoWorld will obtain your Consent as required by the Applicable Data Protection Law.
- Where you ask for any inaccuracies in your Personal Data to be corrected you should contact GoMoWorld via the GoMoWorld eSim Service app.
- Subject to your Consent GoMoWorld shall keep you up to date about GoMoWorld products and services, special offers and price reductions.
8.9 If you no longer wish to be contacted about GoMoWorld products and services, special offers and price reductions, you should contact GoMoWorld via our Contact Us section on the GoMoWorld eSim Service app.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted by GoMoWorld post termination of this agreement you should contact GoMoWorld via the GoMoWorld eSim Service app.
- GoMoWorld reserves the right to contact you regarding information specific to the GoMoWorld eSim Service, including service enhancements, network upgrades, process changes and general information relating to the GoMoWorld eSim Service.
- Upon termination of the agreement and subject to your preference GoMoWorld shall, to the extent permitted by applicable law delete from its key systems, your Personal Data and any copies of it or of the information it contains. The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the extent that GoMoWorld is obliged by applicable law to keep copies of the Personal Data.
- GoMoWorld may also authorise a Processor and or Sub-Processor to process your Personal Data where required for the provision of the GoMoWorld eSim Service, save that suitable provisions for complying with Applicable Data Protection Law will be in any contract with a Processor and or Sub-Processor.
- GoMoWorld may need to transfer your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area when GoMoWorld requires a Processor and or Sub-Processor to work on behalf of GoMoWorld in order for GoMoWorld to provide you with the GoMoWorld eSim Service.
9.1 Changes in Regulation: You and GoMoWorld understand and agree that regulators of the participating member operator's mobile / cellular networks, or other bodies of competent legal jurisdiction, may impose regulations on telecommunication services. If new regulations are imposed upon GoMoWorld, you hereby acknowledge that GoMoWorld is authorised to make changes to the terms of this agreement that reflect the new regulations and GoMoWorld will post such changes on the GoMoWorld eSim Service app and / or the GoMoWorld eSim website.
9.2 Trademark & IPR Licence: All corporate names, service marks, logos, trade names, trademarks, websites and domain names of GoMoWorld, (collectively, “Marks”) are and shall remain the exclusive property of GoMoWorld and nothing in this agreement shall grant you the license to use such Marks without our prior written permission. Subject to the conditions of this agreement, GoMoWorld grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferrable licence to use the GoMoWorld eSim Service and the GoMoWorld eSim Service on your Device (including a right to download the GoMoWorld eSim Service App on to a Device).
9.3 All the terms and provisions of this agreement are distinct and severable, and if any term or provision is held unenforceable, illegal or void in whole or in part by any court, regulatory authority or other competent authority it shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of this agreement, and the enforceability, legality and validity of the remainder of this agreement will not be affected.
9.4 Any provisions of this agreement which are intended by their nature to continue or to come into effect after termination or suspension shall survive termination or suspension of this agreement and shall continue in full force and effect.
9.5 This agreement is personal to you. You may not assign this agreement without the prior written consent of GoMoWorld. We may assign novate or create security over this agreement to any GoMoWorld group company or to any third party without your consent. We may subcontract any of the GoMoWorld eSim Service to other third party suppliers.
9.6 This agreement constitutes the entire understanding between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
9.7 This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
In this agreement the following terms mean:
“Applicable Data Protection Law” means:
- the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2018;
- the European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks & Services) (Privacy & Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011;
- the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC;
- the EU ePrivacy Directive 2002/58/EC (as amended) (the “ePrivacy Directive”);
- the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”); and
- any successor or replacement to the laws set out above (including, when they come into force, and the successor to the ePrivacy Directive).
“Device” means the a network unlocked eSim compatible device on which the GoMoWorld eSim Service app is downloaded.
“GoMoWorld” means eircom Limited of 2022 Bianconi Avenue, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24 D24 HX03, Ireland.