I can’t connect to the Internet (Oppo)
Here are the steps you should check to ensure that your GoMoWorld plan is working properly and providing you with data connectivity on your Oppo device.
- Check your eSIM is enabled – if this is not activated you may see a Device not compatible message. To turn on, go to our I have installed my eSIM but my device says it is not compatible (Oppo) section in the troubleshooting steps
- That your roaming data is turned on for your GoMoWorld eSIM on your Oppo device.
- You can check by going to your – Settings,
- Select SIM Card & mobile data
- Selecting your GoMoWorld eSIM
- Checking that your Data roaming is turned on
- If this is on but you still have no connectivity, please check the Access point names section.
- Your settings should show as this image.
At GoMoWorld, we're here to help. Email our care team today and we will respond to you within 24 hours (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
Alternatively, if you are a customer using the app, in the Settings you'll find the "Contact us" form.