I can’t connect to the Internet (iOS)
Here are the steps you should check to ensure that your GoMoWorld plan is working properly on your iOS device:
1. Check your eSIM is enabled (see section GoMoWorld displays “eSIM activation required”)
– The eSIM is labelled with tjhe name you chose at eSIM installation. See section How do I install an eSIM? (iOS)
– Please make sure you enabled the correct eSIM (in case you have several GoMoWorld eSIMs)
2. Check in Settings > Mobile Data that your device is configured to use GoMoWorld GoPlan (eSIM) for data. Mobile Data should use your GoMoWorld eSIM.
3. Check that Data Roaming is enabled on your GoMoWorld eSIM. To do this, check in Settings > Mobile Data > press on your GoMoWorld eSIM in SIMs section. Toggle on “Data Roaming” at the end of the list.
Se. section How do I activate Roaming? for more details.
4. Check the APN used by your phone in Settings > Mobile Data > press on your GoMoWorld eSIM in SIMs section > Mobile Data Network. Make sure the APN is set to “data.myeirmobile.ie”.
5. Check that you are in range of a mobile network : if there is not enough coverage in your location, your GoMoWorld service won’t be able to work correctly. You may then select another operator in Settings > Mobile Data > press on your GoMoWorld eSIM in SIMs section > Network Selection
6. Check that you have an active plan for the country / region you are located.
Cf. section How do I buy and start a plan ?
At GoMoWorld, we're here to help. Email our care team today and we will respond to you within 24 hours (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
Alternatively, if you are a customer using the app, in the Settings you'll find the "Contact us" form.