I can’t connect to the Internet (Samsung)
Here are the steps you should check to ensure that your GoMoWorld plan is working properly and providing you with data connectivity on your Samsung device.
1. Check your eSIM is enabled (cf. section GoMoWorld displays “eSIM activation required”).
– The eSIM is labeled GoMoWorld
– Make sure you enabled the right eSIM in case you have several GoMoWorld eSIMs i.e. the most recent one at the top of the list.
2. Check you configured your device to use GoMoWorld plan (eSIM) for data. In Settings > Connection > SIM card manager, go to the Preferred SIM cards section and make sure Mobile Data is using the GoMoWorld eSIM.
3. Check you enabled data roaming. In Settings > Mobile networks and toggle on Data roaming.
Cf. section How do I activate roaming? for more details
4. Check the APN used by your phone in Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Access Point Names, select GoMoWorld eSIM “a) on the figure” and enable Eir Data Access Point Name “b) on the figure”
5. Check that you are in range of a mobile network : if there is not enough coverage in your location, your GoMoWorld service won’t be able to work correctly. You may then select another operator in Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network
6. Check that you have an active plan for the zone you are located: to see more go to the section How do I get GoMoWorld?
At GoMoWorld, we're here to help. Email our care team today and we will respond to you within 24 hours (excluding weekends and Bank Holidays).
Alternatively, if you are a customer using the app, in the Settings you'll find the "Contact us" form.