At GoMoWorld, we take the protection of your data seriously. We want you to feel confident that we are keeping your data secure, and that we handle and process it in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the ePrivacy Directive 2002/58.
Learn all you need to know about how we collect, use and protect your personal data.
In our data protection policy we explain what personal data we collect, how we collect it, what we use your data for and how we safeguard it.
What data do you collect?
We want to give our customers the best possible experience. To do so, we need to collect personal data from you for certain processes such as providing a service and when you enquire about our services.
The data we collect may include:
- Personal information such as name email address, and mobile phone number. This data is used to provision your GoMoWorld eSim service in order for you to manage your account with GoMoWorld
- We will collect your credit or debit card information
- When you contact us through the GoMoWorld eSim application including customer support. This may be used for training and operational compliance.
- Location data to establish a connection between the GoMoWorld eSim network and your device [and to connect with other mobile network operators/carriers to provide you with access to your service in other locations]. Without this location data, you would not be able to use data.
- When you use the GoMoWorld eSim service, for example, you will need to share certain personal information with us, such as your name, phone number and email address, and to create a one time password for your account.
- When you use our app we collect device information such as the IP address of your device, your device model and its settings and network information.
- Cache information on the GoMoWorld application service that helps us provide you a tailored experience.
- When you provide us with information about you in relation to how you use GoMoWorld’s services in competitions, market research or consumer forums.
- Your marketing preferences that you provide when you sign up for our services.
- The contract type and all information to do with your payments.
- Information about your data usage and credit balance remaining at a date and time.
- Internet Data; Date, time and length of your internet browsing, and your approximate location at the time you are browsing. GoMoWorld does not retain records of your web browsing. We do not keep records of what content you look at online. The data is collected in order to bill you appropriately, issue service notifications if you are out of data. The only exception to this is when we are required to do so by law enforcement agencies, government bodies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities by way of legislation or under court order. This data is retained in a secure database and only kept for and accessed for this purpose.
- Data that we receive from Third Parties where you have given them permission to share your data with us.
How do you use the data you collect?
Primarily we use the data we collect to ensure we are providing you with highly relevant content and services that meet your specific needs and to deliver more efficient account management.
Here are some other ways in which we use this data:
- To help us refine our services.
- Information which you submit to us during any sales or registration process is used for a number of purposes, including opening and managing an account for Services, to deliver products and services ordered by you, for credit checking, fraud prevention, for risk, previous default payments and credit worthiness.
The data is checked against existing data within GoMoWorld such as previous applications and debt on previously obtained accounts. The data provided is used to ensure that if a customer application is accepted that a suitable credit threshold is applied to the account .
GoMoWorld does not share or review data that you have provided against any third party data or external credit database.
- To manage your account
- To make sure we are only sending you communications about services that you’ve shown an interest in.
- To ensure you enjoy a good end-to-end customer experience with us, from managing orders to sending invoices and answering your queries.
- To keep you updated on any changes to your services and to advise you on how you can get the best out of our services.
- To enhance our customer support by analysing your interactions with us.
- We will process your data to help us present appropriate offers to you in the form of relevant personalised communications based on your interests and characteristics in line with your expressed marketing permissions.
- To ensure our service and network is secure and to detect or prevent fraud or crime.
- So that we can investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and violations of our Terms of Service and/or applicable law.
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
- To carry out a credit check so that we can assess your application for a contract for our services
- The credit check will be reviewed on an on-going basis in order for GoMoWorld to assess your credit worthiness and eligibility for additional services that you may add to your account.
- In many cases we aggregate and/or anonymise your personal information so that it no longer identifies you. We use this data so that we can better understand our customers and how they use our services so that we can improve our services to provide a better customer experience or to create new services.
How long do you keep my personal data?
This depends on the type of data and how we use it. When we make a decision on what data to keep we consider the information we need to best provide you with our services, to help us manage your relationship with us, and to make sure we can meet certain statutory obligations.
Ways we collect data
We typically ask you for personal details when you sign up for our services online, register for our app, or visit our website.
How do you secure my data?
At GoMoWorld, securing your personal data is extremely important to us, which is why we take appropriate measures to protect your data. We use a range of security technologies and processes and actively monitor emerging cyber threats on a 24x 7 basis
Controlling my data
How can I take control of my personal data?
You have control over your personal data. If you don’t want us to send you relevant offers or marketing information you can opt out at any time.
Here are the quick and simple ways you can opt out:
- Via the GoMoWorld eSim service: on your mobile, computer, or tablet. Find the opt-out button by clicking on the ‘Marketing preferences’ section.
- You can also opt out using the link or text option at the end of any marketing email communication you receive from us.
What communications will we always send you?
We make it easy for you to opt-out of marketing information and offers. However, we want to make sure you are kept up to date on all information relevant to your account. That’s why you cannot opt out of receiving messages related to billing, usage or general service messages such as network updates or enhancements that are applicable to your service directly.
How can I access my data?
If you want to get a copy of your personal data we hold, simply print out the form below and send it to us by post to:
Data Protection Office
2022 Bianconi Ave,
Citywest Business Campus,
Or email the completed form to email@example.com
Click to download the GoMoWorld Data Access Request form (see below)
Any other questions?
If you would like to discuss your other GDPR rights please contact us at:
What about third parties?
Who do you share my data with and why?
There are a number of reasons why we would share your data with third parties. Your data will only ever be shared with third parties that we trust explicitly.
Here is a list of instances in which we share your data, and the third parties to whom we share it with.
- Organizations who work on GoMoWorld’s behalf to provide you with services, for example, billing and third party network operators.
- If you have opted in for marketing or have requested to be marketed by third parties under our service.
- If we feel your personal safety is at risk.
- If we are required by any relevant public authority or law enforcement agency.
- If there is a change of ultimate ownership of the Company. In this case we would require the new owners to keep your data confidential.
- If we suspect that you have given us false information and we have reasonable grounds to do a further investigation.
- Where a third party is processing your data on behalf of GoMoWorld and is required to disclose it by law.
- Where a customer has made a complaint and we need to investigate it.
- We may pass on your data to a third party if you fail to meet your contractual obligations.
- The tracking of downloads by device type and operating system are known by the relevant app store. However, this information does not link back directly to the GoMoWorld customer.
- We may need to transfer your data outside the EEA when we require a Third Party to work on behalf of GoMoWorld to provide you with a service for example to facilitate data roaming
Get in touch if you have any questions about your data or if you need us to direct you to additional resources for accessing your data.
The GoMoWorld Data Protection Officer monitors our compliance with the GDPR and will handle related queries. You can contact the GoMoWorld DPO in writing at:
Data Protection Officer GoMoWorld ,
2022 Bianconi Ave,
Citywest Business Campus,