Access to telecommunications services has the potential to greatly enhance quality of life, for customers regardless of age and abilities. All members of society can enjoy the benefits of modern telecommunications.
In this section we provide details of the services and devices that are designed to assist in ensuring accessibility including vision, hearing, mobility or dexterity requirements. We also provide links to other relevant sections of our website, containing further detail on our services, associated pricing and terms and conditions.
We are also working to continuously enhance the level of compliance of our website with the standards set under the Web Accessibility Initiative, as developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), which aim to facilitate web access.
This statement is subject to review annually and will be amended as required following each review. It was last updated in October 2022.
You can buy a plan anytime by using the GoMoWorld app. Our app will allow you to ;
- Purchase and start a plan
- See your allowance, usage and remaining time on your plan
- Save your payment method for faster purchase in the future
Vision Supports on Handsets
- Variable font size and screen backlighting
- Speech based commands to control of phone features
- Text to speech software can be installed on some phones so you can listen to text you have trouble reading
Dexterity and Mobility Supports
- Large buttons to aid accuracy in entering numbers and text
- Speech based commands to control key phone features
- Predictive text with swipe entry mode to simplify text entry
Mobile Phones to Match your Requirements – Accessibility Apps
Accessibility Apps are available to assist users finding the most useful mobile phone and tablet to match your requirements. The Global Accessibility Reporting Initiative (GARI) website provides a central source of information on mobile phones and apps, setting out the features that are available on a wide selection of devices and apps. This provides a useful guide in selecting the phone that best suits your needs.
- GoMoWorld provides support to customers via the webform on the GoMoWorld app.
- You can order a data plan
- See your order receipts
- Manage your contact preferences while you are a customer and when you are not
Customer Complaints Handling Procedure
GoMoWorld operates a Code of Practice that is designed to foster open and fair dealings with respect to the handling of complaints. The Code outlines the standards that apply to the handling of complaints by GoMoWorld. For more information click here.
Registering your requirements – Choosing the Pricing, Communications Medium and Billing Medium that Best Suits You
You can get full details of the plans on offer on www.gomoworld.com. When you apply for service with GoMoWorld, you can manage how GoMoWorld may contact you in respect of our latest offers, which includes no contact or contact via one or more of phone calls, SMS, email and by post. You can manage these preferences in the GoMoWorld app
Terms and Conditions
To view general terms and conditions and related terms and conditions to your services click on the following link www.gomoworld.com/terms-and-conditions/.
Learn More about Your Data
We want to give our customers the best possible experience. To do so, we need to collect personal data from you for certain processes such as providing a service and when you enquire about our services. Find out more