At GoMoWorld, we take the protection of your data seriously. We want you to feel confident that we are keeping your data secure, and that we handle and process it in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and the ePrivacy Directive 2002/58.
What is my current ‘Cookie Consent’ status?
What is a website ‘Cookie’?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. We use them for the following reasons:
- Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us again.
- Help us understand how people are using our website, so we can make it better.
- To use third party tools such as YouTube and Social Networks.
What type of Cookies we use and why?
- Session Cookies: (also called transient cookies) are erased when you close your web browser. Session cookies are stored in temporary memory and are not retained after the browser is closed.
- Stored Cookies: (also called persistent or permanent cookies) are longer-term cookies. These cookies are stored by the browser within a file on the user's device even after the browser is closed.
- Necessary Cookies: (which can be either session or stored cookies) help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- First Party Cookies: these can be necessary/unnecessary and either session or stored cookies. These cookies are issued by GoMoWorld. We use these cookies for the following reasons:
- User authentication, to determine if you are logged into our website Content Management System (CMS).
- Cookie preference.
- Third Party Cookies: these can be either session or stored cookies. Firstly, it is important to note that a third-party cookie originates from a different domain. We use these cookies for the following reasons:
- Social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- We may occasionally run ad-campaigns via Google Ads.
- By default we discourage the use of Third Party ‘Marketing Cookies’ to the very best of our ability.
What do I need to know about Security and Cookies?
- The Cookies we place on your device do not collect personal data. They are used for performance, interaction and statistical purposes.
- Cookies do not compromise the security of your computer.
- While we try to limit our use of third party cookies - they are in some cases necessary to our offering. It is important to note that a third-party cookie originates from a different domain (i.e. the service being used for example YouTube and we would always advise you make yourself familiar with their cookie policies and practices.
- Cookie usage is governed by the ePrivacy Directive (Cookie law) and GDPR you can find out more here.
What Cookies does GoMoWorld use?
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|__cf_bm||Cloudflare set the cookie to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|_gcl_au||Google Tag Manager sets the cookie to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.|
|_ga_*||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_*||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_246340790_1||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_ga_5JHG1ZDM61||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net sets this cookie to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|